5 Step Visualization Process With Tapping That Works As I was preparing for my first workshop in English, I was afraid of people not understanding my English because of my …
ARE ANY OF THESE TRUE FOR YOU?
- I am overwhelmed just by thinking of all the things I have to do and knowing there is not enough time to do it.
- I feel guilty everytime I lose my temper and yell at the kids.
- I have difficulty asking for help because I feel I should be able to do everything by myself.
- All of a sudden I realize I am parenting just like my mom/dad did and I hate that.
- I find myself saying ‘Yes” when I want to say “No” and feeling overwhelmed afterwards.
- I feel I am living a life others designed for me.
WHAT IF YOU COULD
- Learn a step-by-step technique to remain joyful and peaceful every day and be a role model of peace for your family?
- Ask for help effectively, and always get it, so you have more quality time with your loved ones?
- Feel confident and safe getting rid of, changing or strengthening old family patterns?
- Say “NO” and mean it, so you enjoy more free time and so your feeling of being overwhelmed will diminish?
- Stop worrying about other people’s opinion of you and feel free to be yourself and to enjoy your family?